Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Wedding


Sunday one of Christopher's  many cousins got married. It was a beautiful venue.


The children really enjoyed the dance floor.


Here's  the happy couple!





Justice even caught the garter.


As I reflected on my marriage during this time I am so thankful for my God fearing husband! I know I am not easy to get along with, I have huge swings in mood, especially during pregnancy, or directly pp. I can be irrational, frustrating, bull headed, selfish, prideful...and the list goes on and on.

Yet because my husband has vowed to be there for better or worse, richer or poorer, in good times and bad, sickness and health as long as we both shall live, just as Christ has promised to be there for the church, I can rely on his steadfastness and his choice to love me. 

And when it gets hard, to rest in the assurance that God Himself will love me through my husband.

I am so thankful for having such an incredible man, who takes responsibility for his family seriously, who loves me when I do not deserve it, who doesn't hesitate to do the hard things, whether it is a baby with a major blowout while we are out, or a child needing major surgery with a long recovery. I am honored that he chose me!

No comments:

Post a Comment