Tuesday, November 11, 2014

More Paperwork, More Housework Needed

I have what I believe to be the last of the paperwork located, printed, and ready for Dru's visit on Saturday.

Several of us have been not feeling great lately, so the housework I was hoping to get done, well it just isn't.

I am feeling much better than I was Sunday. I am hoping a good night's sleep will help me feel like I can tackle some of the big projects like the garage, barn, homeschool cupboard, waxing the floors on the main level and washing light fixtures.

At the this point, I would like to get those things done, but if we don't I am not going to stress it! If this home inspection is like last time, it shouldn't be a big deal...but there is that chance that this time will be different...

It is all in God's hands! Praying that He would continue to make a way for us on this adoption journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment