Saturday, November 15, 2014

Excited anticipation

The social worker will be here in under 2 hours. My last load of laundry is in the washer, I am folding the last load I will get to today right after I post.

The house is ready - at least as ready as it will get. I would have liked to shampoo upstairs and wax the main level, but those are not huge deal kind of things.

Our official application was sent to the attorney this morning.

I expect the birth mom will see it on Monday when she signs consents for the adoption.

Birth dad is supposed to sign on Tuesday.

Dad's FBI report already came back! Woohoo!

So far, 10 applicants have sent in a preliminary packet. Praying that God would give us favor.

Everything seems to be falling into place so well that and I do hope it continues. I hope we are the family that God has for these precious children!

No comments:

Post a Comment