Friday, August 29, 2014

Updating the blog!

I have decided to take the time to update the blog...it has been a month and a half since I posted before today.

We have been busy (as you will see).

The home study process has been pretty intense.  (More later!)

The fair has been FUN this year (lots of pics from there!)

Garage sale, dental surgery for Callie and new AFO's for Callie, and enjoying the summer have kept us very busy!  I will likely not get it all updated today, but I will get as far as I can.  (With Callie having an upset tummy, I can update the blog while sitting with her!)

I still have no camera...so there won't be as many pics as normal.  I do not like having to take the time to get the pics off the phone, or to have to upload one at a time from my phone.  Being that it is also more expensive than a camera, I do not pull it out for pictures as often...

No comments:

Post a Comment