Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ashley

Happy 10th Birthday to my amazing, kind, creative, spunky, compassionate, funny, artistic, sweet, imaginative, bubbly Ashley Elizabeth!

You are such a joy and a blessing to our family!

It is so hard to believe that you are already double digits.  You continue to amaze me with your insight into so many things.  I am so proud of the young lady that you are becoming.

I kind of forgot to take a picture of the full cake, but you get the idea from this - oops!  See what happens when I am without a camera for too long, lol!?


Ashley got some beautiful jewelry from her grandparents, a pair of boots and a movie from the rest of us.


I love to see your drawings, and to hear the stories you make up.  I love to do projects with you, where you creativity can shine through.  I enjoy seeing the way you are stepping up to help with littles, and your excitement towards your siblings' accomplishments.

I enjoy seeing you grow, and learn and experience new things.  

When you went with Aunt Carol last weekend, there was a void that you left in our family!

We are glad to have you home!

Happy Birthday!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I cannot believe that "little" Ashley is 10 years old. She is obviously NOT little anymore. Happy birthday, Miss Ashley. You are growing up to be a very beautiful young woman.

    ReplyDelete