If you have kept up with the blog, you already know that the girls missed their little women/daughters of the king meeting last week...but we had our leaves dried, and everything ready for the art project. I told them we could do it at home, and so we did!
They started with some glass cups.
Then put mod podge all over the outside of them.
Then we mod podged the back of dried leaves and stuck them onto the glasses.
After that was dry, we put another coat of modpodge on the top of everything. We decided it needed more than 1 coat on the outside, so we ended up putting 3 more coats on as it dried.
Here is the end result! I thought these turned out super cute!
I really love to see my children use their God given creativity!