Friday, July 19, 2013

My Awesome Husband!

I am so very blessed.  last week, I got to celebrate 14 years of marriage with a man who is far beyond anything I had every hoped for or dreamed that I could have in a husband.

He is kind, and considerate, he loves his family and his wife.  He seeks to honor God in all that he does.  He is a man of integrity and honor.  Christopher seeks to lead all of us in the ways of God, to be the head of the family, to provide and protect us, while being our priest and our prophet.  He has a very strong work ethic.  He works hard to provide very well for all of us...and not just his wife and children, but making sure his parents are taken care of as well!

Christopher is a wonderful father, who enjoys spending time with his children.  He loves getting to hang out with them, watch a movie with them, volunteer with them, play games with them, build things with them (like the chicken coop!) and put them to bed each night, where he is able to pray with them, talk about how their day has gone, and is able to laugh with them.  It is a special time, not just for him, but for our children as well, who look forward to Daddy putting them to bed each night.

Last week, we went out for our anniversary.  Then, on Friday, he asked me to go out on a date with him once again.  At first, I was actually a little nervous...I wondered if there was something we needed to talk about or something.  Come to find out that he just wants to have more time with me...that he has not made date nights the priority that it should be, and that he wants to correct that.

Isn't he a wonderful husband?!

I thank and praise God for this incredible man each and every day!  What a blessing to have such a wonderful husband!

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much, love! You truly are the wife of my dreams.

    ~Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has truly blessed you both AND everyone who knows you, as well!!

    ReplyDelete