Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ashley!

Ashley and I got to go to her eye apointment, then to Red Robin, and then to Target (for cake supplies!) on our own.  She was so excited and beamed the whole time!  So much so that I took several short videos of her throughout the day!

Dr. Epley really does have the BEST waiting room!









While we were out, the older ones made her a cake and cookies out of bubber, and put candles on them!  (They also cleaned the house, kept therapy going, finished their independent school, and decorated - so impressed with my big girls these days!)




I wasn't feeling well, and since Ashley wanted pancakes, Grandpa stepped in as the chef for us!  And I was ever so thankful!


While Grandpa worked on dinner, I put this castle cake together.  It took me 1 hour 10 minutes...I am definitely getting faster at this!


Grandpa made Ashley a bouquet of balloons out of pancakes!


Ashley got a book, a watch and a tether ball & pole for her birthday




Bailey being silly with the wrapping paper!



Silly String War


Happy Birthday Song
(Even with just 9 candles, the whole cake looks like it is ablaze in the video, lol!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, sweet girl! Wonderful to see you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Miss Ashley. You are SO very grown up. You are a beautiful young lady. We will you lots. I am glad the girls were able to talk to you the day before your birthday. Love, The Noa's

    ReplyDelete