Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My boys

 I have always been a bit concerned that the 3 years between my boys would make it hard for them to really play together and enjoy one another.  I was able to snap these pictures over the side of the couch.  I just heard Justice talking so sweetly to Judah, and showing him how this toy works.  He helped Judah get to his feet, too.  It was a very sweet moment!

Edited to add: I thought it was noteworthy to say that this post is the one thousandth entry published on my blog!  It has taken us 3 years and 8 months to get here.  I started this blog as a way to let my inlaws feel more in touch with what we were doing while they went trucking, and have just continued to blog.  I have found that I really enjoy it - I love being able to look back on my blog and see the progression of how our last 3 2/3 years have unfolded!

No comments:

Post a Comment