Friday, March 15, 2013

Long Locks no more

 Callie's head is very sensitive when it comes to brushing through her hair.  She has wanted to get her hair cut 'short like Justice' for a while now.  Today was that day.



 She liked getting her hair washed and getting up in the big chair.
 Sarah even watched her get her hair cut.
 I was a bit shocked as I looked at how much they ended up taking off!  She took off a bit more than I had wanted...
 It is definitely bittersweet for me.  This is the first time that Callie's hair has ever been trimmed, cut, or anything.  She has now lost her ringlets.  But it will be easier for her to tolerate brushing her hair now.

 And here are her big sisters' first reactions to her new look.



What are your thoughts on her new short haircut?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! She's beautiful!! I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very grown up. But I will miss her beautiful long ringlets. It will be easier for her to care for her own hair more though. What a big change.
    Miss Callie you look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete