Sunday, March 3, 2013

Imagine Children's Museum

We took advantage of the time the twins were in class to head to the children's museum while I only have 6 children with me.

Ashley requested that our first stop was the Wildlife Animal Rescue Room, which we did not have time to see last time we went.


 The younger ones had a blast going upstairs - another area we did not visit last time!
 Of all the things there are to do at the Children's Museum, mine wanted to sit and read books - so we did!


 I decided at this point to count the number of times Callie fell down...the total was just 6 times, in 1 1/2 hours, which was awesome for Callie!
 Judah had fun exploring the museum, too!
 Peek-a-boo Ashley, we see you!
Callie exploring the microscope.
 Monkey see, monkey do - we see Breezy, too!

 All of my children love the stage room!
 Serenity was a bit hesitant at first, but quickly warmed up to it.


 In the diner, Ashley and Brianna cheerfully served all who came in!
 We went down to the construction room, also.
 Where the children built this wonderful tower!
 These blocks really are awesome!



 And what fun is building it, without knocking it down?

I like this quote.  As a homeschool mom, I understand the value and importance of play!
 We stopped very shortly at the air exhibit we saw last time (this is actually the only thing we repeated in 1 1/2 hours at the museum both time!), mostly so Callie could rest before walking the 2 blocks back to the parking spot we were able to find for the bus.  I really love my bus, but it can be a challenge to park.  Especially when I do not have Callie's handicap placard with us!  I really need to get it out of the old bus...
 A tired, worn out, Callie, who said her legs didn't want to work anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment