Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snow!






This is indeed out of order - this is from a couple weeks ago, maybe even 3 weeks ago.  But it is always fun for us to get a little bit of snow to play in, so I thought I would put some of the very few (almost pitiful I have so few!) pictures on the blog.

We live in Western WA, and while we get lots of rain, we really do not get much snow...so even this, which amounted the a little more than a dusting, counts as having snow, lol!  I didn't even get a picture of the snowman the girls made...oops!

I do think the blog is all caught up though!  Yay!  It only took me a week or so to get it caught up for the last month+ of time that I didn't get any blogging done.  I am hoping to keep it updated much more regularly now...but time will tell if that works out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment