Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My smiley little guy

 
Judah is such a laid back, easy going baby!  He is content to be pretty much anywhere.  Is ok with with waiting to eat at times (like when we got him up, dressed and changed, and put him in the car to go to Callie's pt session yesterday.).  He loves to interact with people.  He actually will make quite a bit of noise and motion in order to get people to look at him. 

(I love this picture of Brianna!)
Judah is becoming very vocal these days, too!  He loves to talk with anyone who will listen. 
 
It is hard to believe that he has just turned 5 months old!  Times goes by so fast!  I sometimes wish that I could slow it down, but I know that I just need to take advantage of this time when my children are at home, altogether, and enjoy it while it is here!

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to figure out who he looks like. That is a great photo of Judah and Breanna. She is looking very grown up.

    ReplyDelete