Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Relating life through movies...

This is the quietest this blog has been in its three year existence.  All I can say is that I am sorry...I am sure that one day, I will regret this long silence.  But for now, it is where I am.

In the movie the 6th Sense, there is a child psychologist who is shot at the beginning, but keeps living life the way he always had.  He is aware that things are different, but doesn't understand what or how.  At the end of the movie, there is a scene where he sees just how badly he was hurt when he was shot...and that he died.  I am in a similar situation, realizing just how badly I have been hurt and scarred, and yet, not really knowing how to move past it.  Seeing deep, gaping wounds, that I didn't even realize were there...and how they have even hurt those around me.

But at some point in the future, I really will want to be able to look back on the last month, and see my children.  What they have done, how they have changed, and their laughter...so I am going to sit here and update the blog a bit, for my future self!

1 comment: