Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Serenity!

As it turned out, most of us were home for Serenity's birthday, so we did the typical presents and cake.

 
Though if I had it to do over, I would have waiting for ALL of us to be home...

 
I tried something new for her cake...putting sparklers on it...

 
It was pretty, but it made a mess on the cake and it scared Serenity really badly!
 
While she was excited about her candles at first, after lighting the sparklers, I had to pull them off the cake, and she didn't want to even blow out her candles.
 
Justice was glad to step in and help though!


 
Serenity is such a spunky, fun loving little girl, who is filled with her own ideas on how things should work.  Sometimes, it works in her favor, sometimes it doesn't, but it doesn't stop her from trying!
 
Happy Birthday to my Serenity Faith!  You are such a blessing to your family!  We are so glad that you are apart of our family!  We praise God for your life!

As a bonus, I was even able to get her scrapbook caught up for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment