Monday, September 10, 2012

Therapy update

We are should be at right about 75% of therapy this time around...that is if we can pull off a full week this week!  We had a bit of trouble getting back into our full schedules after Judah was born - we took several weeks almost completely off...and I am still struggling to get everything done now, even though he is 2 months old and an easy going, laid back baby - not sure what is wrong with me these days!  (We are also in a full school schedule right now, too, so it is more than just getting therapy done for the moment...)

Callie and Brianna have neurodevelopmental therapy appointments on Saturday.  It will be a long day of driving up to Anacortes, having their evals, addressing our concerns, getting our new programs and coming home.  I am exhausted just thinking about it, lol!

I am excited to have them re-evaluated.  I have seen some real progress for both of the girls in several areas!  Most notably, in their academics!  Callie told me today that her very favorite therapy thing is reading.  She said, 'Oh, I just love reading!' when I pulled out her reading book today.  It was so sweet!  Brianna really wants to work at finishing the reading book she is currently in before her evals on Saturday...which would mean double lessons every day, so I am not sure she is going to make it, but I do love her enthusiasm!  If she finishes this book, it will mean she has gone through 1 year of reading curriculum in 4 months.  She has really taken off with her reading lately.

This is Brianna's chart - can't get Callie's to upload,
but it looks pretty much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment