Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lots to catch up on...

My amazing and wonderful husband got me an early Christmas present - a new laptop! It is awesome! It is so fast, I can hardly believe it! The only trouble is that I am not able to publish blog posts from it for some strange reason! I am making this effort now to publish this as I have had several people ask if everything is ok. I hope to get that corrected soon I can get more posts published.

Highlights of what is to come...

A scrapbooking post. I am working on scrapbooks again (I kind of took the last year off, so while I was so caught up last year, I am no longer in such a good position this year, lol!)

Family Thanksgiving/Christmas party with MY family...something that hasn't happened in 13 years, I think we figured...that is almost 1/2 my life, lol! (And I am the eldest of my generation.)

Staking.

Choir concert.

Piano Recital.

And I am sure many more that I have forgotten off the top of my head, lol!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Chris. I KNOW that Michelle is very happy about her new laptop. Her old one had definitely seen better days. (I am surprised it lasted as long as it did.) Merry Christmas, Pence family!! We love and miss you ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete