Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here, it is, 11:40 pm, on New Year's Eve.  We had a fantastic evening playing games, like Quirkle, Bible Charades (which was WAY more fun to play after we started making up our own instead of going with the cards they gave us), Spot It, Gobblet Gobblers, Mexican Train Dominos, and Left, Right, Center.

We had chips, dips, cake, cookies, Costco muffins, hot cocoa and spiced cider.

All 11 of us, Chris, his parents, the children and myself, made for the perfect company!

And now, I can hear the brand new sheet set, put on the bed for the first time today, that my wonderful husband got me for Christmas calling my name...16 minutes left...do I go down and join Chris and the children (Chris' parents went to bed already) to watch the fireworks at the Space Needle, or just head up to bed???

God has blessed us so much this year.  He has also taught us some wonderful lessons.  We truly have so much to be thankful for.  I am excited to see what He has in store for us next year and we seek Him.

Now with just 11 minutes remaining, I think I will join Chris and the big girls downstairs to watch the Space Needle firework show to ring in the New Year!


We pray that each of you who reads this would feel God's love for you.  We pray that God would bless you and draw you closer to Him in ways that you never have before or tha you come to know Him in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment