Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shelton


It isn't all just fun and games when we go to Shelton...we are there to work. The goal is get to the 2 unrented units ready for renters. The girls were in this little room, watching a movie, while I painted the bathroom and the other bedroom on this particular night. Chris took the twins to get some more painters tape for me, so they weren't there are this time.


There isn't any kind of a yard, and not much space for everyone. But they all do a great job finding little things to do. My twins also do a wonderful job at keeping everyone busy and out of trouble!

Normally, I am not one to let my children watch many movies (and we don't have any television service), but with such tight quarters, and needing them to stay away from wet paint, I make an exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment