Friday, April 22, 2011

All About Me

This is another of those, I am being brutally honest about myself kind of posts.

It seems after making a big accomplishment, I struggle with strange head games. After making it to being just obese, the idea of one day possibly actually being a healthy weight, kind of scared me a bit. I then allowed my fear to drive me to make very poor food choices, (starting with eating about twice as much dinner as I really needed, then progressing to making carmel corn and eating 3 bowls of it) which set me backwards .2 lbs today...

I don't know why the idea of actually being healthy scares me at times! It should make me very excited. It really should drive me forward. And usually it does. It is just once in a while that I actually become afraid. I am 60 lbs from being in the healthy weight category to give it to God or deal with this issue.

I am counting this as a victory because after just 1 evening of overeating, I am putting myself back on track! Even those without a weight or food issue can overeat once in a while. The difference is that they get back on track right away. They do not dwell on the mistake and let it lead them as reason to make more poor food choices.

So here's to having a great day eating and working out today and a good weigh in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! Just like God forgives us for our sins, each and every time; we must be able to forgive ourselves for our short comings or mistakes, each and every time.

    ReplyDelete