Friday, July 23, 2010

scrapbooking goals...

I am hoping that by posting them here, it gives me the boost in motivation that I need to keep going and get this project completed...

- By the end of the weekend, I would like to have Ashley's pictures put in her book, and the 2 years of pictures I printed for the twins, put in their books.

- By the end of the week, I would like to have Brianna's and Justice's journalling and embellishments done.

- By the end of the following week, I would like to have Ashley's and Callie's journalling and embellishments done. As well as the last 2 years of pictures sorted and ordered for the twins. I would like to have the pictures in their book by the end of that weekend.

- By the twins' birthday, in Dec., I would like to have their journalling and embellishments done...but that is going to be a BIG job - and I am thinking that I will want a break for awhile before even starting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment