Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Playing with pictures...












Every once in a while, I get into a good groove and make progress to get every one's individual scrapbooks caught up...it means lots of time playing with pictures!

So far, I have done the last year for Brianna, and have pictures waiting at Costco to be picked up for Justice's first year, and Callie's first 2 1/2 years (I am just starting their books!).

It has been so much fun looking back at old pictures! Here are some of the favorites I have found from both Callie and Justice! It is amazing to me how quickly I have forgotten just how tiny Callie was! The pictures of her next to Anna's doll says a lot about her size - the doll isn't very big and Callie had already gained a whole pound on her birth weight!

Justice's birth was such an amazing, relaxing experience after so many hospital births, including 2 c-sections! I loved it when the girls came in the next morning to find we had a new baby in the house!

2 comments:

  1. That last picture of Callie & Justice has always been one of my favorites. I even had it as my FB status picture for a while.

    Good show, my love! I think the digital camera is one of the better inventions of this era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed! *smiling*

    ReplyDelete