Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wonderful, Sunny Day!


We got to get out, enjoy the long awaited sunshine and each other's company today! I really love spending time with my children!

We started off going to see Veggie Tales, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything at Regal Cinemas for free...almost free! We buy the really big movie popcorn as it helps keep the babies quiet and still for the movie, lol! It is the first time I have seen it all the way through! And the first time in 3 years, that both of my babies at the time were able to sit all the way through quietly enough that we didn't have to leave at all! It was amazing! Justice did so well sitting there eating about 2/3 of the giant tub of popcorn, lol! Callie and Breezy finished an entire tub between them and the rest of us finished off that last 1/3 of the tub, lol!

Then we met our homeschool group at the park for the end of the school year party. It was fun to see several families who came out. It was a little sad knowing this is likely the last event I will make with the homeschool group. We were at a wonderful park that we had never been to before! The girls had a blast!

Not many pictures today as there were just too many kids around to get just my children for the blog. I had to take them to a secluded area on our way out to get the picture I did, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment