Saturday, June 19, 2010

Progress...







I have been hard at work in the garage for almost 3 hours now. And it is almost cleared out!

The first 3 pictures were taken at 8:30 this morning...the last 3 (along with my audience!) were taken at 10 am. I am hoping to have it all pressure washed by about noon...

I need some help to get the big shelf the rest of the way out...I didn't see how tall it was with the stuff on top of it, and now it is stuck...and I can't get it to budge! So, before Dad and Chris go to the property, I am hoping they will be willing to help me out - otherwise, I am grabbing a broom to sweep the walls and ceiling and then I am ready to start pressure washing the floor! First I need to get some breakfast though, as I feel like I am running on empty!

1 comment:

  1. Woman! You better take it at least a LITTLE easy! You're pregnant and your body needs some fuel and rest!

    Now, that being said... GREAT JOB! It's going to be a great classroom for you guys!

    ReplyDelete