Friday, September 18, 2009

Book Report Fair was a success!

The book report fair went very well! My girls had such a great time. We had 10 different presentations, 12 presenters, and several different styles of presentation. I was really impressed by what everyone did. One girl did her presentation in an interview style. Another family acted out parts of their story. Several other children (including mine!) did dioramas for their presentation. I love seeing all the children get excited about learning and projects they do!




Here are pictures of my girls (again, because I didn't take the time to get permissions for other's children to be on my blog!).




Anna, presenting The Black Stallion










Bailey, presenting The Boxcar Children










Ashley presenting Daisy is a Mommy










Brianna presenting 10 Little Ladybugs
A big thank you to all who participated!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, Thank you so much for hosting the Book Fair. My girls had a blast and are already looking forward to the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete